RR Cross Country 4T
Cross Country RR 4T MY2012
The beginning of a new cycle in the recent history of Beta
Following the philosophy of expanding the off-road range, Beta has developed a Cross Country version of the well known RR 4T. The Enduro field, especially in some Countries, is evolving towards races in closed areas, often MX tracks modified to the needs, not necessarily where the bikes must comply with the road rules ( need of lights, license plate, turning lights) but very close, in terms of technical features, to motocross. The RR Cross Country has been developed with the aim of meeting these demands as well as representing the return of Beta in the field of the MX at the amateur level. This bike is in fact also an ideal way to begin the practice of MotoCross with a reliable and easy vehicle, made thinking to week-end riders rather than the exasperation of the high-level MX races.?There are many refinements and improvements compared to RR4T Enduro, particularly on the frame. Only available in 450cc version with electric starter, a kit to turn the bike into enduro version will be available to allow a 360 ° usage in the off-road fields.
- New Marzocchi USD 48 mm diameter, sealed cartridge, with specific settings for usage in Cross Country and 4.8 K Spring. A great contribution to make the bike stable and safe even in the limit conditions of a MX track.
- Rear shock absorber with specific setting, 5.4 K spring and the increased tank to provide more cooling and therefore stability of performance.
- New frame reinforced in greatest stress areas and lightened where possible, to have greater strength and low weight at the same time.
- Rear suspension link modified to obtain a setting suitable for Cross Country use. The seat is higher than the Enduro version of 7mm.
- Rear wheel 19 "to use specific MX tires.
- Electrical system simplified and rationalized, but that still takes into account the mounting kit that allows the transformation of the bike in enduro version.
- Removal of all non-essential
- New front number plate for even more racing look.
ENGINE and TRANSMISSION
- Shortened gear to better adapt to Cross Country use.
- O-Ring less chain for weight reduction and better performance.
- Usage of AC Generator which remains adequate even with the use of the conversion kit in the Enduro version and then allow the use of front and rear lights.