EVO 250/290 2T
Innovative aluminium alloy single-beam frame: maximum rigidity and minimum weight, with built-in fuel tank.
Monoshock with progressive linkage: centring the masses along the longitudinal axis and giving a better feel to the ride.
Weight located over the centre of gravity for better dynamic behaviour.
- Brand new ø 38mm Paioli forks: more progressive, slide more freely
- New aluminium fork yoke with single-fixing pivoting handlebar risers
- New radiator with greater cooling efficiency
- Lightened wheels with aluminium spoke-nipples
- New wheel bearings, lighter and more compact
- New design for air filter box, provides greater breathing efficiency
- Swing-arm with hydroformed extruded rails: reduced weight with greater rigidity
aluminium-bodied shockabsorber with adjustment for preload and rebound damping
- Dedicated rear brake system: less bulk, reduced weight and greater effectiveness
- New engine protection plate with greater rigidity
- New electrical system
- New bodywork design: high ergonomic efficiency, reduced overall dimensions
- New programmable digital ignition with dual mapping switch (soft and racing)
- New cylinder head dismantlable into two pieces
- New forged conrod and piston: 30% less weight to reduce reciprocating masses
- Brand-new engine size: 290cc 2-stroke with greater versatility for use in competition and at altitude
- Innovative exhaust system for better performance and noticeable reduction in noise output
- New ignition casing