Collection and use of personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a specific person.
Below are some types of personal data that BETAMOTOR Spa could collect and use.
What personal data do we collect?
- When you browse through the websites www.betamotor.it / www.betamotor.com we might collect a variety of data, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, device identification codes, IP address and location information.
- BETAMOTOR Spa will use this information to fulfill your requests and to provide you with products or services that are relevant to your needs.
How we use your personal data
- The personal data we collect allows us to keep you updated on the latest BETAMOTOR Spa product announcements and upcoming events. If you do not want to be included in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time in the specific section.
- We also use your personal information to develop, provide and improve our products, services, content and advertising materials, as well as to prevent loss and fraud. Furthermore, we may use the data to ensure network and account security, as well as to protect our services for the benefit of all our users.
- Personal data, including date of birth, may be used to verify identity, facilitate user identification and determine which services are appropriate.
- We may periodically use your personal information to send you important notices, such as communications relating to services offered, as well as to our terms and policies. Since this data is important for your interaction with BETAMOTOR Spa, you cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal data for internal purposes, for audits, data analysis and research to improve products, services and communications with BETAMOTOR Spa customers.
Origin of your personal data collected from other sources
BETAMOTOR Spa may have received your personal data from other people who have shared their content with you using BETAMOTOR Spa products. For research and development purposes, we may use data sets containing images or other data that may be associated with a person to identify that person. When we acquire these data sets, we do so in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which the data set is hosted. When using these data sets for research and development, no attempt is made to identify the persons to whom the data belongs.
Collection and use of non-personal data
We also collect data that is in a form that does not provide, in and of itself, a direct association with a specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal data that we collect and use:
- For example, we may collect data about your profession, language, postcode, area code, unique device identification code or a referring URL, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising materials.
- We may collect and store details about your use of our services, including searches. This information may be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our services.
It might become necessary for BETAMOTOR Spa (by law, due process, litigation and/or requests from public or government authorities within or outside your country of residence) to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your information if we believe that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public concern, it is necessary or appropriate to do so.
We may also disclose your information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our businesses or users. In the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may also transfer all personal data collected by us to the third parties involved in these operations.
Protection of personal data
BETAMOTOR Spa is concerned about the security of your personal data. For the storage of personal data, BETAMOTOR Spa uses IT systems with limited access, located in facilities that adopt physical security measures. Data is stored anonymously, even when we use third-party storage solutions.
Existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling
BETAMOTOR Spa makes no decisions regarding the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affect you.
Integrity and retention of personal data
Access to personal data
You can help to ensure that your preferences and contact details are accurate, complete and up-to-date by accessing the website www.betamotor.it / www.betamotor.com . We guarantee that you will have access to the other personal details we have and that we will provide you with a copy, so that you can perform any operation you wish. For example, you can request that details be corrected if inaccurate or deleted if BETAMOTOR Spa is no longer required to keep them within the terms of the law or for legitimate commercial purposes. We may refuse to comply with requests that are frivolous or repeated, that may harm the privacy of others or that are extremely difficult to satisfy or where access to the data is not otherwise required by local law. BETAMOTOR Spa may also refuse to comply with requests for deletion or access to data if we believe that compliance with such a request would be contrary to the legitimate use of the data for anti-fraud purposes or to ensure security, as described above.
Third party sites and services
The websites, products, applications and services provided by BETAMOTOR Spa may contain links to websites, products and services of third parties.
Data collected by third parties, which may include geographic or contact information, is governed by their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
Our company’s commitment to your privacy
To be certain that your personal data is secure, we have communicated our privacy and security guidelines to all BETAMOTOR Spa employees. We strictly enforce privacy and security measures within the Company.
Questions concerning Privacy
– a registered letter with receipt confirmation to BETAMOTOR Spa, Tax Code and VAT No. 00408970481, with registered offices in Via Pian Dell’Isola, 72, 50067 Rignano Sull’Arno (FI),
– a PEC [certified email] to firstname.lastname@example.org
– an email to the assigned BETAMOTOR Spa DPO. Atty. Luca Spaziani, with offices at Via di Novoli, 33/15 – 50127 Florence. Tel 055244780 email email@example.com