Beta believes in the new generation of motorcyclists, turning the dreams of youngsters into stylish two-wheeled realities for generations, and is now ready to unveil the new restyling for its entire 50cc, Enduro and Motard range.
A modern, geometric and bold design characterises the 50cc 2023 models. A style, this one, much loved by young motorcyclists, who are looking for a special motorbike, with an attractive look, but at the same time simple and elegant, that can be adapted to the school run as well as to the first race track.
The new RR 50 2023 are ready to whizz from the countryside to the city, satisfying every need, thanks to the wide range of models available.
RR 50 MOTARD
The RR shows its racing attitude on the street, where every bend becomes pure adrenaline. Equipped with extra-light 17” black rims (alloy or spark depending on the version), it boasts a real-motard look for the urban jungle.
RR Motard – Colors: Black / White
RR Motard Sport – Colors: Black / White
RR Motard Track – Color: Black / White
- 2-stroke single-cylinder engine, 6 gears, liquid-cooled, equipped with oil mixer (except for
the RR 50 Racing).
- New gearshift with new forged forks for a more precise clutching and an even more
reactive and satisfying riding style.
- New gas vapors recovery system as per Euro 5 regulations.
- New filter box. Integral part of the vehicle design, it has been developed to reduce the
noise following the current regulations. Even more practical with a quick-release system
for an easier maintenance ̶ just as the racing motorbikes.
- New chassis with a revised geometry, for better handling and improved agility.
- New design: pure racing style inspired by the bigger RR 2T/4T. Everything is brand-new:
tank design, plastics (mask, conveyer, side panels) and saddle.
- Rear subframe in technical polymer which perfectly integrates the electric components,
the filter box, and the steel brackets. An organic and modern design meant for grown-ups.
- Longer swingarm for an increased riding stability and a better traction.
- Shock absorbers reviewed in the stroke for the Enduro versions
- New exhaust: compact, racing, worthy of a real motorbike.
- New single-lock system. Just one key for steering lock/ignition, tank, and saddle. More
convenience and safety.
- New rear LED taillight, for a better vehicle identification.
- Brakes: front Ø 260 mm, rear Ø 220 mm
- New 6,5L tank.
- New micro-casted footrests, for an unprecedented riding control.
- Stunning decal graphics: a unique style that does not go unnoticed.
AVAILABILITY: Immediate delivery.