The Beta Evo 80 has always been an unmatched choice for budding trial riders. Developed and refined over the years by Beta technicians, the Evo 80 acts as the link between the electric Minibikes and the Evo 125 cc.
An 80 cubic centimeter engine and 6-speed gearbox – the ideal combination for young trial riders raring to learn how to handle a real bike – make the Beta Evo 80 the perfect combustion engine entry-level machine.
Like the styling, the equipment derives directly from its bigger-engined sisters, making this bike a fully qualified part of the Evo range.
- Engine designed and manufactured by Beta
- Clutch specially designed for trial use
- Chassis geometry designed for young riders
- 21” (front) and 18” (rear) wheels, just like the rest of the Evo range
- Hydraulic fork with ø38 mm tubes
- Hydraulic monoshock with adjustable spring pre-load and adjustable rebound damping